It’s nice to be appreciated.
Join VAPA at Shore Club An Bang Beach for their Expat Appreciation Party!
On Saturday 5th October Shore Club and The Deckhouse will host an expat appreciation party, to honour expats living and working in Vietnam. VAPA is one of several businesses being featured in their Expat Business Showcase, and we can’t wait!
Locals and expats are welcome to come celebrate at this family-friendly, action-packed event, that includes:
- A free welcome cocktail with advanced bookings. Email email@example.com to reserve your table!
- Food stalls boasting both local and international cuisine.
- Drink specials, including local beers, juices and cocktails.
- Free wine tasting hosted by Celliars d’Asie, featuring premium international wines.
- Live music to suit a variety of tastes.
- Lucky draw and silent auction, the proceeds of which will go to Children’s Hope in Action (CHIA).
In addition, Shore Club and The Deckhouse are showing their commitment to keeping An Bang Beach and Quang-Nam clean, green, and looking great, by using biodegradable products only at the event. Moreover, to cut down on plastic waste, guests can take advantage of filtered water jugs and refills, ABSOLUTELY FREE!!
Plus you can discover local businesses at the…
Expat Business Showcase
Featured businesses include:
- Refillables Hoi An
- Grow Your Life Social Permaculture
- Sapo Natural Handmade Soap
- Aggie’s Face Paints
- Bask and Willow
- Save Us Co Eco Friendly Products and…
Vietnam Academy of Performing Arts (VAPA)
VAPA will be there to talk about what we do, show you our work in action, and loads more!
Here’s what’s on offer if you join us on the day:
- Pre-order dancewear and shoes. Pay on the day and get 20% off.
- Buy a pass to one of dance classes. Treat yourself or a friend by buying a discounted voucher.
- Enrol your kids in our upcoming dance term. Pay on the day and get 20% off.
- Sign up for our net adult dance course. Pay on the day and get 20% off.
And in keeping with the eco-friendly theme, VAPA is going paperless and won’t be handing out flyers or print materials.
Instead, you can learn about what we do by:
- Chatting to us
- Reading the info on display
- Watching clips from our classes, workshops and events
In addition, we’ll be taking contact details and filling out forms digitally, and sending digital copies of vouchers purchased on the day!
Nominations will also be open for our 2020 scholarship program. So, if you know someone artistically gifted who is living at a disadvantage, you can nominate them for one of 3 scholarships on offer next year:
- Mischewski Award for Excellence in Dance
- Songbird Award for Aspiring Young Vocalists
- Kate Elisabeth Award for Women in Leadership
Applications are open to children and young adults between 4-16 years of age. Check out the full list of eligibility and selection requirements here.
If you know someone who fits the bill, don’t just think about it; act now and help them discover their potential!
What are you waiting for?
Grab the kids, your Vietnamese family and friends, and tell your neighbours, because this is one party you definitely don’t want to miss!
For more information or to make a reservation, email Shore Club at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 090 589 2121 (English) or 070 460 9914 (Vietnamese).