Effective from July 7, 2018.
Vietnam Academy of Performing Arts (VAPA) (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates https://www.vapahoian.com (our “Service”).
This page outlines VAPA’s policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data uploaded to our site. Moreover, it explains your choices surrounding that data.
VAPA uses your data to provide and improve our Service. By providing us with personal information, you are agreeing to the collection and use of your Personal Data in accordance with this policy.
Information collection and use
VAPA collects several types of information to provide and improve our Service.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, VAPA may ask you to provide personal information (“Personal Data”). This Personal Data may include, but is not limited to, your:
- Email address
- First and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Cookies and Usage Data
VAPA may also collect information about how our Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as:
- Your computer’s IP address
- Your browser type and version
- The pages you visit on our Service
- The date and time you visited those pages
- The duration of your visit
- Unique device identifiers
- Other diagnostic data
Tracking & Cookies Data
To clarify, cookies are files containing small amounts of data, and may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from websites and stored on your device. In a similar vein, we also use beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information, and analyze and improve our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies, or tell you when cookies are being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, certain features of our Service may not be available to you.
Use of Data
Vietnam Academy of Performing Arts (VAPA) uses the date we collect to:
- Provide and maintain our Service;
- Notify you about changes to our Service;
- Allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so;
- Provide customer care and support;
- Provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service;
- Monitor the usage of our Service; and
- Detect, prevent and address technical issues.
Transfer Of Data
Your Personal Data, may be transferred to computers located outside your state, province, country, etc. As a result, data protection laws may differ to those in your region.
If you are located outside Vietnam and choose to provide information, please note that your Personal Data will be processed and stored in Vietnam. By submitting your information, you are agreeing to that transfer.
Disclosure Of Data
Vietnam Academy of Performing Arts (VAPA) may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with legal obligations
- Protect and defend the rights or property of Vietnam Academy of Performing Arts (VAPA)
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with our Service
- Protect the personal safety of users of our Service, or the public
- Safeguard against legal liability
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us. However, please remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure. While VAPA will make every effort to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
VAPA may employ a third party to:
- Facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”)
- Provide the Service on our behalf
- Perform Service-related tasks
- Analyse usage of our Service
These third parties may obtain access to your Personal Data to perform tasks on our behalf. They do not have permission to disclose your information, or use it for any other purpose.
Links to other sites
VAPA has no control over, nor is it responsible for, the content, policies or practices of any third party site or service.
VAPA’s Service does not knowingly collect personal information from anyone under 18 years of age. You should therefore contact us if you know child has provided us with Personal Data
Likewise, if VAPA becomes aware of Personal Data collected from children without parental consent, we will take steps to remove that information from our servers.